Two little hands; aged two to three years; could have been
kissed a thousand times a day and taken care a million times better than the
state they are in now, I see. One piece of baby pink cloth, torn from weeks,
and the baby is wearing it and walking on the footpath to reach a bus stop. She
doesn’t know her state and situation and thus she showers her innocent smile
and asks for money. Doesn’t matter whose picture and the number that’s been on
that piece of paper; it feeds her if she gives it to her parents. A hundred
feet distance from the bus stop, a tent I could see with that baby’s family;
selling some medicine bottles claiming they made it from precious roots.
I believe every life (in any form) has a role and
responsibility on this earth. Even chicken finishes its responsibility being
fed to humans. I wondered and asked myself, in such a busy world, who would have
the time to think of something that does not give them back something
quantifiable. When breathing, drinking, and eating are possible only if one has
money, help; from whom we get? It would have been a simple world if helping
others is not expensive.
Every living form on the Earth is thriving for one thing;
Bloodline continuity. Not the blood continuity, but their own bloodline. Every
human is sourcing the bread/cash for their successors; hoping their saving
would be utilized? Why aren’t they spending it NOW? One sure question you will
face if you ask this to anyone who is earning more than you. Are you crazy/ it’s
a competitive world.
While eating, one will never think how hungry he/she was. It’s
the same for love and help too. Once help/love is been received, they forget
how empty their hands and hearts were. No one has time to think from where we
have come and where do we have to go after this body is done with Earth.
What is our condition to say we’re good; earning and keep
ourselves healthy? If you do things to keep you happy, how is it good? Good is
something you do to others. In line with it, love too. When someone asks how we
are doing, we say undoubtedly I’m good or I’m doing good or I’m being good.
Next time, think once.
No comments:
Post a Comment